At fundingport, we’re building an end-to-end financing and administration platform for corporate loans and renewable energy projects. By connecting all stakeholders in a single platform, processes which were formerly disconnected and unclear are now streamlined and transparent. We have a big vision and ambitious goals, which is why we’re growing our distributed team!
fundingport is part of the Hypoport Group, a network of tech companies building products for the credit, real estate and insurance industries. We combine the agile and solution-oriented product development of a startup with the strength and opportunities of a 2,000 person, German-listed corporation.
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape our product and strategy? Then we are looking for you (f/m/d) to join our team in Berlin or Hamburg.
- Own end-to-end design process and design system at fundingport
- Guide and support with all product design needs from discovery to delivery to growth
- Work side-by-side with Product and Engineering Leads to build and execute roadmap
- Run design exploration and ideation activities with the team plus stakeholders
- Build interactive prototypes to test and validate new product concepts
- Run user research sessions with multiple user groups and synthesize results to inform roadmap
- Enable the team and stakeholders by facilitating cross-functional discussions, creating design artefacts and supporting documentation
- Share design experience, insights & skills with the broader team
What we expect:
- 5+ years of product design experience, platform experience strongly preferred
- Online portfolio showcasing various aspects of product design (UX, UI, Research)
- Ability to work across multiple products and user groups in parallel
- Strong experience with designing user flows, information architecture, and user interfaces for a platform
- Experience in agile environments with cross-functional team collaboration and iterative release cycles
- Ability to present design work and rationale to the team clearly and confidently in English
- Proficient with tools like Figma, Sketch, XD, Invision, Zeplin, or similar
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working autonomously
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an international team and to actively take part in shaping our vision and growing our platform
- We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Sofia – visiting the other locations is a good opportunity to see more of Europe and meet colleagues in person
- Work-life balance – 30 days paid vacation, flexible working hours and team building activities
- Professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, drinks and snacks
- Convenient office locations and modern facilities
Sounds interesting? Then don’t hesitate to send us your application. Please include your resume/CV, portfolio, salary expectations and possible starting date. We are looking forward to hearing from you.