HYD is a new type of digital consultancy. We bring about organisational change through designing great digital products. We don’t do projects, we do partnerships. This means that we become a natural extension of our client’s businesses. Helping them to create impactful digital experiences whether that’s for customers, employees or patients.
As a Product Manager, you’ll define the direction of our client’s digital products through a process of continual user research, prototyping, experimentation and optimisation. Leading a team of design and development colleagues – from our agency and from our client’s organisation – you’ll lead teams to quickly arrive at impactful solutions to complex business and customers problems.
Our working philosophy seeks to marry the variety of working in an agency with the depth of working client-side. Meaning you get the best of both worlds. You get the breadth of experience working with incredible clients at the cutting edge of the world’s most exciting industries – think healthcare, femtech, fintech, retail and automotive. Whilst our squad-based model of working – that sees cross-functional product teams made of a mix of client people and agency people – keeps you be close enough to our client’s organisations to make a big impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting clear OKRs and metrics for the digital products and team under your watch, with accountability and reward for achieving them
- Prioritising the work of your product team, accounting for the cost, impact, and risk of different opportunities and projects
- Ensuring everyone has clarity on your digital product’s progress and plans going forward
- Working closely with the CXO (Chief Experience Officer) to drive quantitative insights – defining metrics, running analyses, gathering insight from A/B testing, and collaborating with analysts to define and answer more complex analytical questions
- Driving qualitative insights – talking to users regularly to understand what’s working, what’s not, and help shape our thinking about the future of our digital products.
- Setting digital products on the most sustainable, commercially viable path to success through regular engagement with all stakeholders
- Defining the scope of projects and ensure continual clarity on the product spec
- Helping evolve our processes for how we approach product development and make sure we have the tools we need to maximise efficiency and impact
- Collaborating with stakeholders from around the business on solving problems for their teams and gathering useful insight into the pod’s plans and projects
Who you are…
- Have prior experience as a Product Manager or as a data-focused member of growth, management consultancy or marketing team in the past. Either in a previous client or agency side role.
- Have strong analytical skills. You’re comfortable talking cohorts, audience segments, journeys and funnels.
- Have experience running analyses yourself and collaborating effectively with analysts on more challenging analytical problems
- Value making hard prioritisation decisions and maximising the efficiency of the people around you
- Can inspire digital product teams. Giving the whole team clarity on “why” behind every project and collaborate with your team to solve problems.
- You’re comfortable communicating a clear, compelling vision for your team’s destination
- Are empathetic, able to balance multiple points of views and have effortless conversations with all functions across the company
- Are incredibly organised; a master of email, task lists and bug tracking systems
- Love taking ownership of hard problems and are motivated by driving outcomes
- Have an appreciation for good design. You don’t need to be a designer, but you should share our aesthetic and know great design when you see it
- Have ideally worked on consumer-facing products before
- Flexible remote working arrangement (at the moment as long as you can work on the same timezone and be in London at 2 days notice, at your own expense, then we trust you can do your best work from anywhere)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development
- Great working space just behind the Tate Modern (when you need it + we can all return) with 7th-floor views over the whole of London