FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world’s first “RegTechs” and we’re shaking up an entire industry. Our client’s love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has lead to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure, a complex regulatory problem without a fit-for-purpose solution in the market.
Since that time, our service has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services – Sensitive Industries and Position Limits – and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr to make reporting simple for our clients.
We’ve won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients, including 3 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds. In total we monitor over $12 trillion in assets under management every single day – this represents ca. 15% of global assets! Better yet, we’re just getting started! We have a massive addressable global market and are completely bootstrapped, so have a great amount of freedom in deciding our own destiny.
We’re a small team (currently ca. 70 people) of smart, friendly people with 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and employees spread across the globe. In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp ‘Best for the World’ Honouree – highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community.
What you’ll do
- Own and drive work across our Shareholding Disclosure and Sensitive Industries products, managing both strategic and tactical workstreams
- Own investment in areas of the product that support regulator filing connectivity & business intelligence reporting
- Engage with clients and prospects to better understand business problems and desire for progress before considering product solutions
- Shape up new ideas put forward by different functional teams in the business so that they’re ready for the betting table and subsequent build cycle
- Work to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholder and help to manage their expectations
- Contribute to dual-track cross-functional development teams to identify outcomes and slice delivery work accordingly
- Groom the backlog to remain responsive to customer needs and deliver the right value at the right time
You should apply if
- Have 2+ years experience in a product ownership role in a dynamic, SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Have an interest in and working understanding of regulatory, financial or investment products
- Are very comfortable working in growing, fast-paced, agile environments
- Think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer
- Get warm fuzzy feelings by what we’re trying to achieve at FundApps!
NOTE: Covid-19 has taken us out of our London office so we’ll be running our recruitment and onboarding process virtually. If you happen to live outside of London, please don’t let that stop you applying – we’d love to chat about a remote role!