ParaSwap offers a simple, fast and safe way to exchange Ethereum-native tokens by pooling together the liquidity from many decentralised services in one unique interface. It is a middleware layer connecting wallets and traders to digital assets.
Our ambition is to help the DeFi space reach new heights!
Who are we?
We demonstrate a true passion for building great products and we love it when people go out of their way to make it better. By working at ParaSwap you will play an integral role and your work will have a direct impact to the success of the company.
We are an international team based around the globe, all working fully remotely and our main language is English. We also have an office in Paris. Currently we are 10, we want to double our team in the coming months.
We did a recent fundraising of 2,7M$ gathering over 33 investors including some big names in the crypto industry, and we are still at an early stage so it is an extraordinary time to join us! To sustain our growth we are looking for a deeply Technical Product Manager.
At ParaSwap you will be in charge of :
– Improving our main dApp paraswap.io
– Improving and building features on our APIs and Smart Contracts on both Ethereum L1 & L2
– Working closely with our tier 1 customers: Argent, Metamask, Monolith
– Building the early stage bricks of a future decentralized community owned system
This role of Product Manager involves a mixture of technical skills and Product Management skills. You drive the lifecycle of our entire Products, from prioritisation of the roadmap, structuring of its key components to features development.
– Responsible for the whole process end-to-end, from strategy to execution, based on customer insights, competitive analysis, and data from the market
– Have a deep focus on data, measure our Products success using set of metrics, analyze them and draw insights
– Oversee the APIs as a product, identify and own key partnerships, manage the developer ecosystem
– Work closely with a world class tech team as a Product Owner
– Spend some of your time engaging with customers and partners in the ecosystem, connect with end-users
– Drive product launches alongside product marketing, and ensure success of your features in the market
– 2+ years of professional experience working with APIs and technical products in the crypto/blockchain or Fintech space
– A background in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Financial engineering or related fields
– Ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions, stack control, road map, and managing development life cycle
– Experience working on a community based product, or building products at scale
– Strong data-driven mindset, great attention to detail and ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
– An ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment
– Fluent in English
– Bonus: Understanding of DeFi, tokenomics and game theory
What you will like at ParaSwap
– You will join a FinTech world-class team that is conquering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself
– As we are still early stage and our environment is fast-paced, your impact will be direct and you will have a great contribution on the company’s success
– We encourage open communication and have a good working environment for people to flesh out their creativity. At ParaSwap you can continue to learn and grow in a collaborative and iterative way of working
– Competitive compensation package and ESOP
– Fully remote environment
– Flexible working hours
– Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
– Helping you to get the best material to work in good conditions from home