Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Dun & Bradstreet’s Sales Acceleration portfolio in the UK & Ire, ensuring it remains a leader in helping organisation’s accelerate and grow their sales and marketing operations.
The Product Manager, part of D&B’s Sales & Marketing Line of Business, will lead the planning and execution of the product strategy across this dynamic and fast growing market. Responsible for the day-to-day product health and competitiveness of the portfolio, you will define, develop and deliver the mid-term (12 – 24-month horizon) product roadmap based on a solid understanding of the market place and customer needs.
Key to the success of this role is development and on-going fostering of collaborative relationships with Global Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Technology, Content, Finance, Legal and external suppliers with the ability to negotiate and influence at decision maker level.
- Day-to-day management, planning, & ongoing lifecycle initiatives of the Sales Acceleration product portfolio (which covers prospecting, marketing analytics, automation and advanced real time sales intelligence solutions)
- Work closely with customer facing teams to understand client needs;
- Maintain a high level of awareness of the customer, industry, competition, innovation and show thought leadership in terms of driving new ideas & value to customers;
- Define use cases & requirements and champion with the Content / Analytics / Global Product Management / 3rd party vendors to ensure UK & Ire customer needs are captured and prioritised in the global roadmap.
- Follow a defined consistent product introduction / enhancement process leading the local GTM development team (sales, pre sales, legal, finance, marketing, post sales etc.)
- Identify opportunities (including new product development), anticipate threats; and leads product recommendations and actions to address them;
- Champions an ‘outside in’ view of our products and works to continually improve the customer experience to meet our aspiration of ‘most trusted’ provider through the integrity and usability of our products;
- Work with colleagues in sales, product marketing and marketing communications to drive positioning, messaging, collateral, sales tools and go to market campaignsWhat we’re looking for
- Strong B2B product management experience from ‘cradle to grave’ with a specific bias on product development strategies;
- Significant B2B experience in a relevant market area: marketing data / marketing analytics / sales & marketing acceleration / sales intelligence / real time data
- Demonstrable experience of successfully growing a product portfolio
- Ability to act as a leader and team member of cross-functional virtual teams and work effectively including close collaboration with US based colleagues;
- Influencer at all levels within the organization;
- Professional communications skills including ability to articulate information in various forms to include – formal presentation (verbal & Power Point), written documentation (Word, Excel), Social Media
- Ability to lead and interpret market research and bench marking projects;
- Good project management skills and track record of executing through virtual teams.
- Demonstrable experience in managing all areas of the product mix and developing and action recommendations to improve margins and revenues
- Ability to listen and respond objectively to new ideas
- Bachelors degree