Rightly helps consumers make the most of their personal data. Despite the rise in value of data, consumers still struggle to access or even understand it. We simplify GDPR requests so that consumers can easily control their data and maximise its value. At the same time, our services encourage businesses to be efficient and ethical in how they treat consumers data.
We’ve seen outstanding and consistent month on month growth, and have ambitious plans for the future. We’re backed by top investors and are growing the team in key areas.
We are an independent, UK based team that is committed to improving the lives of consumers. We are objective driven, razor sharp on our delivery and are courageous in how we approach difficult decisions. We’re proud to have created this culture and are looking for people that will continue to build on it.
As a Junior Product Designer you will work on a range of design tasks across the Rightly product. As part of a small team that can make quick decisions, there is a great opportunity to influence and ship features and improvements. Working closely with experienced UX and product people you will be at the core of a team that works at pace to deliver engaging products.
We’re looking for someone eager to learn that enjoys a challenge, wants to take responsibility and the opportunity to influence the shape of the product!
- Work with the product team to take concepts from idea, through to sketches and wireframes and to high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Support the team through more isolated phases of the design process
- Support the design team with a variety of needs such as updating design patterns and visual assets as well as implementing UI improvements and supporting Marketing activities
- Contribute to product workshops, co-facilitating where appropriate
- Coordinate and participate in research to help gather user insights
- Work with Product, QA and Development to refine user stories, clarify requirements and be an active participant in agile ceremonies
Key Skills / Experience
- 1-2 year experience working on digital web products
- A portfolio of projects that demonstrate innovative UI/UX solutions and strong visual design
- Proficiency in modern design tools such as Figma, knowledge of Illustrator would be a plus
- Knowledge of wireframing and prototyping
- A keen eye for visual detail and accuracy
- Objective and data driven; passionate to demonstrate the business impact of designs
- An understanding of agile software development (desirable)
- Want to make a difference in a small, exciting company
- Delivery focused and still want things to be beautiful
- Good attention to detail, but happy to ship work when it needs
- Self-starter able to manage your own time
- Unique opportunity to join a business as part of the founding team
- Opportunity to substantially influence our product direction and objectives
- Fast progression and opportunity to take responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (although likely to be from home for the foreseeable!)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday