Senior Product Manager
Settled was founded on the belief that there needs to be progressive change in the real-estate sector. We’re on a mission to put a smile on the faces of everyone buying or selling a home.
As well as being led by former Google execs, we’ve received backing from Silicon Valley VC; 500.co and Sir John Hegarty’s ‘The Garage Soho’.
People are at the heart of everything we do and we’re building a team of smart, creative thinkers; passionate about collaborating and making a difference.
We’re at an exciting stage and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team to take a leading role in crafting the products that will disrupt and evolve the real estate sector.
We’re all about finding the right person who shares Settled’s vision for what’s possible in this industry. The most important thing for us is ambition, optimism, energy, tenacity and belief and, ideally, some of these things too:
- The ability to envisage new products
- A passion for building technology and platforms that make a difference
- A focus on the customer
- A creative, innovative out-of-the-box thinker who strives for change
- A connection to the importance of qualitative as well as quantitative research to understand product needs
This role is there for the right person to shape – we don’t believe in pigeon holes or strict criteria however, here are some of the areas where experience would be an advantage:
- A robust understanding of the role of product owner
- Ability to analyse and understand data and how it leads to actionable insights
- The ability to negotiate and compromise to deliver quality within timescales
- Experience in backlog refinement, continually driving goals in response to changing business needs
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology, preferably with a current certification such as a Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Ability to integrate usability studies, market analysis and analytics into product requirements to continually enhance them
- Knowledge of how software is developed and deployed including the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working closely with UX and collaborating with Engineering teams
- Experience in driving a B2C product roadmap preferred
- A fun and strong team culture
- Focus on individual and personal development
- Share incentives and competitive salary
- Located in a startup accelerator in Hoxton, 3 mins from Hoxton and 5-10mins from Shoreditch and Old Street stations
- Find out more at www.settled.co.uk/careers
Send your CV and, if you like, a few words about why you’re interested in joining us.