Job Location: London, United Kingdom
eBay is hiring! The European Product & Development group is on the hunt for experienced Product Managers to be based in our beautiful Richmond offices in London. We’re looking for smart, passionate and professional people who have experience managing online or digital products. We’re forming a number of new development teams for a range of projects including a team to work on Mobile products therefore experience of Mobile Web development is an important requirement for this role. We can offer a fun, empowering and innovative work culture that is all about being focused on the customer and doing the right thing.
You will feel like you’re working in a start-up, whilst at the same time having the resources of a huge technology company behind you. Working at eBay is a rewarding, challenging and inspiring experience. We have offices and staff across Europe but this role will be based in London.
To fit well with this role..
- You have real and demonstrable Product Management experience for an online or purely digital product. Extra points if you have eCommerce experience.
- You’ve worked on and delivered Mobile products recently, especially Mobile Web on tablets and smart phones.
- Knowing the business behind the product is as important to you as understanding the development itself. You’re great at interacting with the business and framing their needs back to the development group accurately and transparently.
- You’ve probably been a full-time professional Product Manager for at least three to five years.
- You are comfortable and knowledgeable about the product development lifecycle, especially with respect to Mobile development.
- You know how to represent the customer in product design and how to work with designers and researchers to bring our customers into the centre of what we do.
- The language of development is second nature to you; translating between the business and development worlds is a natural skill.
- You understand Agile development methods. You write great user stories with clear acceptance criteria and are comfortable with iteration and backlog management. You get added kudos if you have SCRUM certification (as Product Owner).
- You are at ease speaking to large groups, at Product readouts or seminars, or presenting to senior staff.
- Inventive, creative and innovative are words that describe you. You love working on your own ideas and often see opportunities in the technology.
Please submit applications via the eBay Careers website