We’re Zero 1. We build companies that transform industries.
We’re Zero 1, a venture builder that partners with leading corporations to create, validate and build companies that solve the world’s biggest challenges.
We are a fast-growing team of engineers, growth hackers, designers, product experts and entrepreneurs. We are constantly generating and validating new ideas, and are currently building a groundbreaking innovation platform to power our services.
Product Managers at Zero 1
As a Product Manager, you will play a central role in driving multiple products across the Zero 1 portfolio of startups, as well as leading the development of our innovation platform. You will use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams to create delightful products that are worthy of trust. You will have a significant impact and influence the direction of both Zero 1 and it’s portfolio companies. Your work will range from low-level problem solving, to the big picture of delivering against the roadmap and product vision. You’ll work closely with our CEO and CTO, and represent the business to our partners.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with design, engineering and QA teams to ship new impactful products and features, coordinating development activity, and tracking the progress of in-flight projects
- Create and maintain essential documentation including, but not limited to, product requirements, product specifications, and user manuals
- Work closely with our growth team, and our users to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities
- Devise product roll-out strategies, and lead on their execution, ensuring the team delivers on their objectives in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Have several years of experience as a Product Manager
- Have shipped amazing products in a fast-growing company before
- Be passionate about building the best possible user experience, and monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- Be comfortable working in a technical team that deals with complexity every day
- Demonstrate innovation and creative problem-solving abilities
- Be able to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Be able to manage time and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Zero 1 and our portfolio companies
- Flexible remote working
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals