We’re looking for an exceptional User Researcher to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
Research at Cazoo:
Research at Cazoo ensures we solve the right problems and understand the needs of people to deliver new or improved products. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to nurture services and research that have real impact with our customers. As a member of the Research Team, you will support our goals by being responsible for:
Mature research practices across product teams at Cazoo through training, automation of research tools and workflows for self service and scale
- Use a variety of user-research and documentation tools including Dovetail, Notion, GSuite, UserTesting, Looker, Segment and more
- Working with stakeholders and teams to act on research findings. Deliver qualitative and quantitative research insights across the business
- Helps us achieve better product outcomes for our business and our customers
Your Goals as a Researcher at Cazoo:
Researchers at Cazoo are focused on making research something everyone can participate in, understand and share to get better business results. As a member of the Cazoo research team, you will help develop and expand our existing research tools and processes and make research increasingly self-service across the business.
- Advocate customer-centred development – work with our customers to identify their most important problems and develop solutions with them
- Enable folks across the business to learn how and when to do research; collaborate with various functions (including PM’s design, engineering, testing, etc.) to help inform strategic decisions
- Increase shared understanding of customer behaviours through online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys
- Cultivate a passion for and excitement about engaging in research to drive desired business outcomes
Experience you should bring:
We’re looking for candidates with some experience and exposure to Research and Research Ops practices including:
- Hands-on experience managing recruitment and facilitating research using various methodologies
- Building and maintaining a research repository
- Enabling efficiencies in research through tooling, automation, and self-service capabilities
- Training and educating others to perform research activities across the business
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders, in writing and verbally, with high attention to detail and storytelling
- Prior work with cross-functional software teams
- Demonstrated ability to self-improve, collect feedback, and grow as a team member and someone others can depend on
- Great organisational skills, and usually on top of multiple competing queries, strong sense of prioritisation
What you’ll get from us:
Cazoo is a growing start-up that’s well funded and committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re building one of the best places to work in the UK. Here’s what you can expect if you join us:
- At Cazoo, you will be an integral part of a team creating a highly visible and tangible product that’s seeking to change and replace a painful process that almost everyone has to contend with at some point in their life.
- Given the growth we expect to see over the next few years there will undoubtedly be opportunities to progress your career.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including eligibility for equity. At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.