We’re seeking an exceptional Product Manager with strong analytical skills to join a vibrant and enthusiastic company. This is a full-time position, based in London but with global scope. You will work alongside smart and committed specialists both engineering, sales and operation teams. This role will report to the Global Product Manager.
Applicants need at least 3 – 4 years product experience working in a technology centric business, preferably within the media/advertising industries.
You will have the opportunity to work for a market leader in the digital advertising space, with cutting edge technology to develop unique solutions and products to excel the company’s growth and remain at the forefront of the industry.
- Understanding the global commercial strategy and the link between this and a successful product roadmapping process
- Working within a centralised London based team that equally support all of our local market strategies
- Play a key part in the execution of the quarterly roadmap planning cycle
- Feed new product requirements and features into the respective roadmap queues
- Planning, scoping and speccing of each project – to a high level of detail
- Liaise with the Engineering Project Manager to hand over roadmap for development
- Work with the Engineering team to understand solutions, timelines, and resources derived from an understand of the Blis Platform technical design
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to derive clear and buildable requirements, expressed as wireframes and scope documentation.
- Represent the user experience and ensure the Platform evolves. Users may include clients, sales teams, and operations teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3/4 years’ product experience in a relevant business
- Experience working in a media platform environment and/or a research & analytics data business
- Experience working with industry standard product software; Atlassian/A-Ha/Product Plan
- Excellent project management skills; scope, timing, and resource
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written and verbal
- Presenting to commercial and technical audiences
- Ability to demonstrate working in a team and autonomously