Triple Point Liquidity builds the world’s most advanced platform for complex private equity transactions. Headquartered in New York City, the Triple Point Liquidity platform connects fund administrators, general partners, broker-dealers, and limited partners.
We use a private, permissioned blockchain to facilitate and ledger the transaction of private and illiquid assets. The platform enhances shareholder registrar and transfer agency services, and serves to facilitate secondary market liquidity by leveraging and connecting into an ecosystem of sophisticated financial counterparties.
Our team spans a wealth of knowledge from finance and fintech, pharma, security, data, and more. We’d love to work with someone who expands how we think while helping us stay lean. It’s a special time to join the team, and we hope you will.
Product and Design Team
Triple Point is looking to bring on a full-time hire interested in designing something of real service and value. We seek to first deeply understand our users’ goals and pain points, and only then design and build to solve the problems at hand. Confident and motivated candidates that see and hear their teammates will thrive. Expect close collaboration with Business, Product, and Engineering. It’s a rowing team, not a football team.
Triple Point is a fully remote company with the majority of the team US, east-coast based.
The senior designer will be responsible for all stages of design, from research through engaging users and crafting a brilliant user experience. Design emphasis is on establishing user trust and removing the user’s obstacles to solving the problem at hand. Delighting our users follows from enabling them to achieve their goals. The senior designer will regularly collaborate with Product and Engineering to shape the product roadmap and translate the design vision into product that ships.
This role is open to all levels of experience; we’re focused on your mastery of the skills, especially your ability to develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our users. Our expectation is that you are low-ego, a lifelong learner, curious, and committed to the craft.
What we look for in you
We’d like to talk with you about the following. Depending on your level of experience, we’ll look for you to know:
- Ability to own end-to-end design process: from initial research, to concept creation, to appraising the outcome of usability assumptions
- Experience directly engaging users in discovery
- Strong visual and interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
- Ability to collaborate Product and Engineering: drive and influence product decisions and strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: the ability to discuss complex ideas with collaborators who have diverse expertise
- Willingness and curiosity to go deep on the domain
- Command of at least one mockup / wireframe tool (Moqups, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
Nice to Haves
Treat these as what they are: nice to haves. Even if you don’t meet any of them, but you have the drive and curiosity to learn, don’t let them hold you back from applying.
- Experience designing for multi-sided networks
- Domain expertise in financial services generally or alternative assets specifically
- Background in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- CSS/UI engineering knowledge or experience
- Experience with blockchains, identity, permissioning, and/or dual-branding
- Experience designing systems in highly regulated domains
- Solid healthcare plans
- Remote work / distributed team environment
- Family, parenthood, and related allowances
- Safe and friendly work culture
- Unlimited vacation (and encouraged to take time off)
- Favorable equity structure
Triple Point Liquidity is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. And we mean this, it’s not boilerplate. Triple Point Liquidity also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.