TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord is at a key inflection point. We have built a successful growth-stage company that is re-defining how to help consumers get out of debt. We are growing at a prodigious rate, attracting new clients, expanding into new verticals, and delivering new products for consumers and creditors. The Product Organization, consisting of product managers, designers, user researchers, and content specialists, is at the core of TrueAccord’s expansion and innovation. The team works closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver products and functionality that delight consumers, meet client and regulatory requirements, and advance TrueAccord’s mission to deliver financial peace of mind to millions of people.
We are looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager to dramatically increase the impact of the product organization by establishing the processes, communication, and metrics that will take the performance of the team to the next level. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, this role will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to TrueAccord’s ability to deliver on our mission.
As the Product Operations Manager, you will bring operational excellence to the Product Organization and ensure that it is equipped to scale and grow consistently with low friction. You will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team by streamlining processes and managing data and technology. In this highly visible role you will collaborate across the organization with senior product and engineering leaders as well as critical business stakeholders to evolve our processes and ensure we are always putting the customer first. You will streamline communication within the product organization and with other parts of the company, standardize planning and documentation, and put together onboarding and training programs, best practices, and support resources.
- Help drive a cohesive product roadmap process and ensure alignment with our long-term strategy
- Develop the communication framework of the overall product roadmap and develop the process to keep it up to date and accurate
- Work closely with Engineering Program Management to improve capacity planning and estimation
- Assist in the establishment of goals and track their attainment
- Maintain templates, guidelines, references, and resources for product managers (for example PRDs, release communications, survey frameworks)
- Make the right data easily available to help the product team make data-driven decisions and to enable effective communication to other departments.
- Support onboarding of new hires by defining effective onboarding processes
- Manage and optimize the product tools stack used by the product team
- Coordinate and track cross-team initiatives including new feature rollout and new product launches
- 4+ years of experience as a program, project, product, or operations manager within a technology organization
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity in a fast-paced environment––and have fun while doing it
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate information to management, colleagues, and partners in a professional and collaborative manner.
- Analytical skills and a desire to understand the data
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Metabase, and Looker.
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.