TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As the Email Operations Manager, you will ensure optimal delivery of collections communications at scale by monitoring email performance metrics, analyzing inbox placement, and recommending and supporting enhancements to our best-in-industry email system. Effective digital communications is at the core of TrueAccord’s industry leadership and high consumer satisfaction, so this is a critical role. You will be part of the Product Performance team and will work closely with Product Managers, Content, Client Success, and Technology teams (engineering and data science).
In this role, you will educate clients and make recommendations to internal stakeholders with an impeccable ability to explain complex concepts and support your position with sound analysis. You will manage Email Service Provider (ESP) vendors and leverage your relationships with inbox providers (ISPs) to maximize the likelihood of emails reaching millions of consumers who prefer digital channels over the traditional call center approach.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented with a bias for action. You have experience managing email programs in a high volume (and rapidly growing) environment. You use your analytical and technical ability to solve complex problems and stay current with industry trends.
- Create and maintain monitoring of daily email performance KPIs
- Monitor and manage IP/domain reputation and run daily seed tests to ensure outstanding deliverability
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues with urgency, communicating with the business on progress, and resolution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to prioritize and execute on improvements to TrueAccord’s email system
- Manage ESP vendors and cultivate relationships with ISPs
- Be the in-house SME and advocate for best email sending practices, educating internal stakeholders, and external clients.
- Help TrueAccord continuously improve by identifying, creating, and enhancing internal systems and processes based on data and evolving industry standards.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in a data-driven email deliverability role
- Expertise on authentication protocols (e.g., SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and regulations (e.g., anti-spam legislation)
- Strong working knowledge of 3rd party delivery tools (e.g., SendGrid, SparkPost) and deliverability analysis tools (e.g., eDataSource, ReturnPath, etc.)
- Data analysis and quantitative skills
- SQL proficiency highly desired
- Ability to build trust with internal and external partners with a strong desire to help them succeed
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interest in leveraging technology to increase efficiencies and improve internal processes
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.