We are Homelike, a young and dynamic proptech start-up and the leading marketplace for long-term business apartments. Homelike provides a best-in-class booking experience for business travellers seeking high-quality long-term apartments from professional suppliers looking to rent units for 30 nights or more. With over 50,000 high-quality apartments in 450+ cities, Homelike offers one of the largest portfolios of furnished apartments for business travellers in Europe and we are expanding continuously into new countries. We have offices in Barcelona, London and Cologne and were recently voted by Tech5 as one of the “hottest start-ups” in Germany!
In the role of a Senior Product Owner you will be on a dedicated cross-functional product team while taking the ownership for the long-term vision for one part of our product! If you are passionate about technology, have a data driven mindset and want to steer major projects to influence Homelike’s overall success in a high growth market, we are really looking forward to get in touch with you!
How you are part of our success story:
- You will take the ownership for one part of our product and setting a compelling long-term vision for it
- You will work in a cross-functional team and closely collaborate with other PO’s, UI/UX designers, engineers, analysts and other relevant stakeholders to drive the ideation, research, design and development of customer-focused product features and improvements
- You will translate the company’s strategy into a product roadmap that helps your team to realize the product vision
- You will keep your team focused and excited to solve customer problems by connecting your team’s work to our customer’s success and our larger mission
- You will be the interface for building the alignment between product teams, the management and other relevant stakeholders to empower and enable the team to be successful
What you need to convince us:
- You have at least 4+ years of extensive experience as a Product Owner/Manager, ideally in a large scale product company
- You are highly experienced in working in a bigger team together with other PO’s and within cross-functional teams
- You are passionate about creating products with a close eye on the customer experience and a strong business sense
Agile processes are part of your everyday life
- Your strong communication skills and your assertiveness help you to lead your projects independently and structured to our company goal
- You are business fluent in English, other languages advantageous
- You have an analytical mindset and you are able to keep a clear head even in turbulent times
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote or from our office in Cologne
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to email@example.com