A brief overview of what you will be doing here:
Impala is on a mission to transform the travel industry, we need incredibly talented and relentlessly inventive new team members to help us do so. We’re growing quickly now.
By joining Impala as a UX/UI Designer, you will be integral to developing and designing new and existing products which help us achieve our mission. You will collaborate closely with product managers to develop incredible user experiences and own all components of UI design, with the scope to set the standard and vision for Design at Impala.
You should join us if you:
- You have strong visual design skills and are excited to own all elements of this for new and existing products
- You have experience leading UX and UI design across multiple product teams and take a holistic approach to problem-solving
- You believe user-centricity and high-quality design should be at the core of every design decision and advocate for this
- You can iterate quickly and are experienced in designing solutions at various stages of fidelity e.g. sketches. wireframes, finalised designs
- You have experience developing user journeys for B2B products
- You’re familiar with modern tools for design collaboration and prototyping (InVision, Figma etc)
- You enjoy performing user research and using the results of that to constantly improve the products we build
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy working with multiple teams across the business
- You have strong design opinions but are happy to have your mind changed
- You enjoy engaging in ideation rather than just being directed and are excited by bringing designs from concept to completion