Senior UI/UX Designer at SaaS scale-up Cybot A/S
Join a global e-Privacy leader and shape the future of online privacy
About the position
- We are expanding our product team and looking for the right talent to lead our UI/UX designs across key user interfaces. The position will be reporting to the Head of Product
- Key user interfaces cover 1) our cookie banners, which are shown to our customer’s website visitors across the globe more than 1.5M times every single hour around the clock, 2) our Cookiebot CMP Manager UI for our customers and 3) various app/partner experiences in the global web ecosystem that we are part of
- The terms and compensation package offered will depend on previous experience and track record
- We offer a flexible work environment, with primary work location in either Copenhagen or Odense
- Understanding user needs and staying on top of best (industry) practices
- Developing a design system for the key Cookiebot CMP user interfaces and aligning with key internal stakeholders
- Conceptualizing and designing specific web user experiences through storyboards, mock-ups, click-dummies, wireframes, etc.
- Working closely with developers to clarify design specifications as they work on them, and perform user acceptance tests at the end of the development cycle
- Conducting user testing and analyzing user feedback
- Supporting other activities where your skills can come into play
- A relevant degree is a strong asset but not a must
- 5+ years of relevant user design work experience
- Full UX toolbox with wireframing, prototyping, user testing, etc.
- Strong domain knowledge within web design/UI patterns
- At Cybot, we have a passion for what we do – protecting users’ privacy online. It is the foundation and origin of the company, and we take great pride in the work we do. We are looking for someone who will share that passion with us, and we value skills such as integrity, trust and strong team play
We are looking to fill this position in Q1 2021.
Eike Paulat, Head of Product
Your consent is a prerequisite for sending an application to Cybot A/S. When you apply for a job at Cybot A/S, you give your consent to the registration and processing of the stated personal information which will be used in an assessment of your candidacy for an open position. Cybot A/S stores your information for up to 6 months after the end of the hiring process, after which your information will be deleted. Cybot A/S will not pass on information about you without prior agreement. You may revoke your consent at any time, after which the registered information will be deleted immediately.