We are looking for a Researcher with qualitative & quantitative experience to work with our multidisciplinary Product, Design and Engineering teams. In this role you will conduct both qualitative and quantitative research, working on an array of projects across various teams, to help us better understand our customer and market requirements.
You’ll partner with Chief Executives, Product Leaders, Product Managers, Product Designers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to identify deep insights and communicate them across the company. You’ll conduct generative and evaluative research studies to help us better understand our global merchant base. Be part of the R&D organization to create a cohesive, consistent, reliable research process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research & testing at Chargebee and support a research process that integrates into the overall product development process
- Conduct mid-to-large scale research projects across various teams; while building strong partnerships with the Product Leadership team
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Support and educate the Product teams on how to conduct small scale user research and testing and how to turn the findings into actionable insights
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and to help define and advise on product roadmaps and strategy
- Aim for high transparency, inviting and welcoming feedback and demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration
Are you the one? We expect every employee in Chargebee to embody our core values. This is how we perceive these values translate to this role:
Curiosity– Obsession to identify new opportunities and tactics for growth
Bias for Action– Ability and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and step on the gas when you need to
Empathy– Deep understanding and connection with the goals and needs of prospects and internal clients
Customer Centricity– Desire to “solve” not “sell” by understanding customer aspirations and designing a path for them to achieve it
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.