About Stillpoint Spaces
We offer a range of psychology themed products, such as community and events for psychotherapists and psychologically curious, online therapy practice management software, mental health services for employees at workplace, and therapy spaces in London, Berlin, Paris and Zurich.
We are a diverse, conscientious, informal team of nine based across the UK and Europe. We are passionate about what we do and hope you will be too!
We are looking for our first Product Manager to take reigns of our psychotherapy practice and communication SaaS platform, and to provide us with some Operational support. You will report to the COO and will work closely with everyone in the team, as well as our technical and design partners.
We hope that you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our software product and introduce improvements;
- Be the first point of contact for our users to collect feedback and to manage the business-user communication, such as product updates and enquiries;
- Gather business requirements as well as market needs (such as GDPR) and incorporate those into the product roadmap;
- Onboard and offboard customers, as well as deal with questions and complaints;
- Shape the product roadmap relying on competition research, your sense of ‘what good looks like’, user feedback, and analytics;
- Direct our design and development work, and coordinate milestones delivery;
- Be able to support the team with selected operational activities, e.g. preparing a list of costs for the budget, updating our internal databases, etc.
The role is full time and based in our office in Clerkenwell, London (remote for now).
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- At least two years of Product Management experience within a startup, OR Operational experience with a demonstrable Product Management knowledge;
- Experience with or knowledge of agile development practices;
- Knowledge of UX principles and an eye for well-built user flows;
- Working knowledge of user stories, MVP, A/B testing, wireframing;
- Experience carrying out user interviews or user testing;
- Experience using an analytics tool, such as Google Analytics;
- Good written English;
- Eligibility to work in the UK with no visa sponsorship.
If you possess all or some of the criteria above, please reach out with your CV.