JustPark is a leader in its field. With over 5m registered customers we’re used by over 30% of motorists across the UK. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. Our product team are responsible for ensuring JustPark continues to deliver innovative solutions that solve customer problems – from our leading P2P marketplace and EV charging network to our B2B platform and commercial offering.
Working closely with the Head of Product, in this role you’ll own multiple key areas of our product roadmap, with a focus on areas which are particularly complex or high-risk. You’ll coach members of the product team to ensure we follow the very best processes and methodologies and facilitate cross-collaboration across the business.
In other words, the Senior Product Manager will shape our product as we grow the business!
Here’s an idea of your day to day:
- Lead multiple areas of the product roadmap by owning the end-to-end process from concept exploration to delivery
- Collaborate with engineering and design, and take the lead in working with stakeholders to ensure what is built is relevant for the business and our users
- Coach and mentor Associate Product Managers and proactively offer advice and support to help them improve their product process, stakeholder engagement, user experience and insights skills
- Engage stakeholders across the business to remove silos and share learnings
- Support the growth of the team through involvement in the hiring process for Product, Engineering and other roles as an ambassador of our culture
- Support the development of the product roadmap and strategy
You should apply if you have:
- Strong understanding of product management with clearly designed, rigorous processes backed by theoretical understanding
- Commercially driven, able to demonstrate through metrics and data the impact that your work has had on a growing business
- Experience of financial modelling, impact assessment and prioritisation processes to drive the product roadmap
- An eye for good design
- Ability to work with technical teams and engineers, ideally with experience working on API integrations previously.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills – ability to balance push back where required and flexibility where appropriate, bringing a pragmatic approach
- A drive to mentor less experienced members of the team