Senior Product Manager
Looking to do some work that matters?
We get it – It’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps you make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
Watch this to dive a little deeper
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to fight for the world’s financial health. You’ll be leading a team of adaptable, creative and product-focused engineers and product designers who ship working software quickly. We understand our customers, we understand their pain, and we are passionate about helping them.
Life as a Senior Product Manager at Cleo
- You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and founder with the chance to learn from and collaborate with some really impressive product managers
- You’ll be leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and responsible for a wide part of the product
- You’ll be ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building, working with our talented user research team, and getting hands on yourself
- You’ll be responsible for leading a team of engineers, product analysts and designers with the power to really make things happen
- You’ll be defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- You’ll be scaling things quickly through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- You’ll be making a truly impactful difference to over 4,000,000+ users across the world
What we’re looking for
- Creativity. We are not making banking slightly prettier, or allowing people to order burgers faster, but radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- We are looking for user focused Product Managers; ideally you have an interest or previous experience in user centred design
- You’re customer obsessed and have successful experience working in fast-paced consumer focused (b2c) environments
- We’re open to people with a wide range of industry experience, no need to have previous Finance or Fintech exposure
- You have a great ability to solve complex problems and proven experience working on complex products/features
- You have energy and drive to make an impact; people describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally for a mobile app-focused business
- You have proven experience working with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer-facing products
- Experience working in a fast paced, data driven environment, using AB testing to drive measurable change
Why should I apply?
- We have a clear Product Manager career growth framework so you’ll understand from day 1 how to develop your career and improve your skills at Cleo
- You’ll be joining an open and collaborative team where you’ll be heard and get to make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to help shape our product practices and culture
- You’ll have the opportunity to have impact outside of your squad, working with other PMs in your tribe to define strategy, and set Cleo up for success
- We are at an exciting time in our growth, having doubled in size over the last 6 months, and we need strong PMs to come into business to unlock our next stage of growth
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
Step 1: Quick phone call with a member of our Talent team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
Step 2: 30 min initial interview with one of our Product Managers
Step 3: 1 hour interview & product task with our Product Managers
Step 4: Final stage interview to meet some of the wider team including our CEO and founder
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We’re prepared to pay for the very best
Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You’ll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to fight for the world’s financial health. We’re not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We’re changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn’t stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.