AppyParking is the UK’s most disruptive mapping & navigation startup developing a range of products for use with connected cities and autonomous vehicles. In the last two years we’ve won several prestigious awards including Disrupt 100 – “World’s 15th most disruptive company”.
As a company we are on a mission to disrupt the global MaaS market reported to be valued at over £900Bn by 2025 and power autonomous vehicles with Last Meter Navigation™.
As a team we have created a collaborative and supportive culture where everyone contributes their specialist skills and experience, but also has a voice in our key decisions. We’ve developed a range growing benefits for all AppyParkers to support every member of the team as we grow.
We have a philosophy of growing through partnership and work closely with many leading companies and UK Councils including Google, Vodafone, Ford, Nwave, Visa, Coventry City Council, Reading City Council, Westminster City Council. We are also a graduate of the prestigious Microsoft Ventures accelerator programme (2014).
Our investors include, Aviva Ventures Ltd and Premier Parking, and we have just embarked on a substantial Series A round. We have successfully launched multiple revenue generating products in the mapping, navigation, and payment sectors.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team to undertake a central role within London’s hottest navigation and mapping start-up owning the full product life cycle across a suite of products aimed at delivering aggressive global expansion into a range of B2B/B2C markets.
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO to define the long term strategy of a suite of mapping, navigation, and payment products across mobile and web for use in global B2B and B2C markets.
- Defining product roadmap through feature definition, validation and testing
- Creating user stories, wireframes and other product documentation with development team as required.
- Taking ownership of the full product ecosystem and working closely with the CEO and CTO in order to deliver a world-class product experience.
- Defining and implementing user growth and retention strategies.
- Creating product strategies that encompass marketing and promotion.
- Managing UX/UI designers.
- Planning and implementing end-to-end QA process alongside the development team, that may include additional resources, as required.
- Identifying product partnership opportunities to enhance functionality, operations and revenue.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, alongside the CEO, Marketing Manager and Sales Manager.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of UK and EU Data Protection regulations and working with our legal counsel to assess their impact on our products
Your Skills / Experience
- Deep product management experience with B2B/B2C consumer apps, web, cms in a big data SaaS environment or related.
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle.
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented.
- Knowledgeable in technology, data and QA.
- Previous experience working in a startup to SME environment is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Practical experience of navigation or mapping platforms would be a strong plus but not essential.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies Kanban/Scrum, BDD and Continuous Delivery
What We Are Offering
- A very busy, dynamic working environment in one of London’s hottest start-ups
- The opportunity to progress within the company and manage more junior product managers and take full ownership of global product management as the company grows.
- Competitive compensation Package (including bonus scheme)
- Share options after 6 months
- Pension scheme (introduced in 2017)
- 28 Days holidays (including bank holidays)
- One duvet day a year
- A bag full of fun helping to disrupt and dominate the global MaaS market