ZOE is a health science company on a mission to help everyone be healthier by understanding & optimizing their responses to food.
We are a well-funded start-up based in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies.
We are also the team behind the extremely successful ZOE COVID Symptom Study App – designed by doctors and scientists at Kings College London, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital – with million of users, contributing to advance vital research on COVID-19 and helping to save lives.
We’re looking to hire someone to lead the ZOE consumer product, who’ll report directly to the founder and be instrumental in the future growth of this product.
- Manage the day-to-day consumer product roadmap and drive product delivery with a team of world-class engineers, designers and scientists
- Work with both consumer facing teams and scientist/data scientists to see how our ever improving scientific understanding can be turned into a compelling user proposition that both helps our users understand how their body responds to food, and supports them to make changes in their diet to improve their long-term health. You will need to balance competing demands, and be as comfortable getting into the data science as thinking through the user experience.
Integrate insights from customer interviews, usability studies, research and market analysis, translate them to clear JTBD, product requirements and prioritisation of them based on the JTBD we want to focus on
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Day-to-day execution of specs and priorities with Engineering, Research, Marketing and UI/UX Design
- Proven experience designing and delivering a product, in a high intensity environment
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams.
- Highly quantitative, with a data driven mindset
- Ability to build a strong relationship and credibility with Engineering and Science teams.
- Ability to iterate extremely rapidly with a “let’s try it” attitude, whilst being mindful of risks and pitfalls.
- Comfortable working with many different partners from founders, to designers, to engineers to data scientists and scientists.
- As comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically, proactively identifying issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so. You must be willing to get involved with the weeds of this week’s delivery, alongside thinking about how we can develop key features in a quarter’s time.
- Experience with understanding JTBD from customer interviews and quant data and be able to translate them in product requirements and prioritize based on the focus JTBD
- Intellectual curiosity & rigour.
- Strong academics
- 5+ years experience of product management, 10+ years of work experience
- Experience in working in particularly sensitive/regulated fields such as Health
- Previous experience as a start-up founder or early member of a start up team
- Experience with a consumer facing product
- The opportunity to shape a revolutionary & awesome consumer product based on cutting edge science.
- An exciting early-stage start-up environment, without the funding worries, and a world class multidisciplinary team
- Competitive salary and share options
- Competitive maternity/paternity benefits