Craft is a SaaS Product Management platform company changing the way companies create products. We are VC backed and have top industry names in our clients list.
Product Management has evolved tremendously over the past decade from a low profile technical role to a central role in the organization that touches every team from implementation to management.
Product Management Tools on the other hand did not evolve, leaving product managers to use fragmented disconnected set of tools to accomplish their work.
Craft is changing that, we bring the entire workflow of product management and creation into a single place, allowing a single source of truth and a go to place for product managers and the entire company to contribute and get visibility into what product is being made.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our Customer Success efforts who will actively engage and maximize the value our customers can get from our product . We view Customer Success as a strategic, competitive advantage. If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Lead Demos and Webinars
- Engage in day-to-day communications with our customers
- Own the success of Craft.io customers
- Engage in day-to-day communications with partners to ensure we are maximizing their experience and success with Craft platform
- Work closely with Craft’s Product, Sales, and Development teams to quickly onboard customers and surface issues before they become real problems
- Lead and manage on-going customer relationships to drive exceptional results and ensure customer success
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal
- Identify upsell opportunities within customers
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback through the product management team
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience with the B2B/SaaS space and users
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Ability to understand and deconstruct technical products and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous SAAS and enterprise software experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environmen