Prism taps A.I. and computer vision to transform how the world uses video. We’re building the world’s most comprehensive platform of cameras, sensors and machine learning technologies to empower organizations of all types to solve complex problems and identify hidden opportunity.
Join our team of talented engineers and business professionals who are exploring creative ways to understand one of the most interesting and untapped sources of information on the planet — video. Help to shape and build revolutionary new products and features that combine the latest breakthroughs in A.I. and machine learning with the data gathered from the cameras and sensors that are all around us. Lead by example. Work independently on action-driven teams. At Prism, we’re committed to revolutionizing video, while also embracing an entrepreneurial spirit that empowers every team member to lead, be creative and passionate about the work that we do everyday.
- Take ownership of Prism’s product suite – there are many facets to own!
- Work with execs to prioritize features, own the roadmap, and clearly communicate priorities across the company
- Mentor more junior product managers
- Write user stories and collaborate closely with the engineering team to build out new features.
- Be a product expert and truly ‘Know’ the product – how it is installed, how it runs, etc.
- Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to our customers
- Work with design and marketing to ensure customer delight
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product management experience, and some experience in a product leadership role (spanning multiple products across an organization)
- Experience managing more junior product managers.
- Strong, demonstrable experience bringing product to market using agile methodologies.
- Strong technical background – it’s OK if you haven’t written code, but you should understand technical concepts and be able to participate in technical conversations with engineering.
- Experience with SaaS, IoT, and/or mobile applications.
- Experience collaborating with UX designers in creating visual experiences.
- You are the ardent team player – collaborative, not afraid to ask questions, and ever ready to help the team move forward.
- You are highly self-motivated, results driven and come to work every morning with a can-do attitude
- You have experience with data analytics products.
- You have written code in the past, preferably for a commercial product.
- You have worked with video before – IP cameras, video streaming, computer vision etc.
- Medical / Dental / Vision, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefit
- Stipend for monthly gym membership of your choice
- Unlimited PTO
- Conveniently located near the Powell BART Station