CODE Hospitality is a digital subscription business for the hospitality industry. Our mission is to reward, inspire, connect and educate (R.I.C.E) hospitality professionals through our content platforms and membership offering. Since launching over 7 years ago, CODE has become a much-loved resource, spearheading initiatives and spotlighting people and businesses alike to support and celebrate the industry.
This new role of product manager will be responsible for managing the day to day digital landscape at CODE and will work closely with the leadership team to shape the future of the business, reporting directly into the COO.
We have two core digital products – the CODE website and CODE app. The CODE website is currently hosted on WordPress and serves as a content hub, subscription management platform and marketing tool for our B2C and B2B offerings. Through the CODE app (native app and bespoke Heroku CMS) members can access hundreds of industry-exclusive offers. We currently work with two external agencies on the development, support and maintenance of the website and app. The product manager will lead, develop and evolve these relationships.
- You are an experienced product manager, or high-achieving and ambitious business analyst/junior product manager looking to step up
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver great products
- You like to work as part of a team, continually communicating with other parts of the business to drive the product roadmap and keep everyone informed
- You are a data-driven problem solver who gets things done and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
These would be a bonus:
- Technical knowledge and experience in software development
- Experience in UX design
- Knowledge of subscription or ecommerce businesses
- A passion for the hospitality industry
The product manager will be responsible for:
- Owning all things digital – what we build, why we build it and our digital vision
- Shaping the future of our products – defining a clear product strategy to meet business objectives, ensuring products are delivered on time to high standards
- Prioritising problems and opportunities – taking a data-driven approach to prioritise work streams and make decisions whilst managing the development budget
- Influencing and communicating – building relationships with the team (internal and external) to effectively deliver and communicate technical and business requirements
- Shaping the member lifecycle – analysing and optimising how members convert through the funnel (awareness > acquisition > engagement > retention)
- User research – engaging directly with members and partners to understand their needs to inform and prioritise the digital roadmap
- Analytics & reporting – compiling regular reports, presenting these to leadership and the team to inform strategy
The product manager will work semi-autonomously working closely with our external agencies, along with leadership, the partner & members team, editorial and marketing.
How we work:
Whilst ‘work from home’ guidelines remain in place we are working from home 100% of the time. We have access to shared office spaces across London, with a central London base.
This is a full time role. Salary is dependent on experience as well as potential.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org