About the Company:
Laybuy is an exciting FinTech that have been live and successful in Australasia/UK, and now tackling the world head-on! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global payments revolution, as a Product Manager, all from the comfort of New Zealand.
As a company, they’re thinking how best they can scale up quickly, keep trust and safety and the forefront of their customers, and simply provide the best FinTech experiences.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior level Product Manager who can engage with retail merchants internationally and create compelling reasons to love and promote their product.
Key focus areas for this role are:
-Constant optimisation of conversion rates through our on-boarding merchant funnel
-Exceeding benchmarks and targets for merchant engagement from first contact to relationship management
-Work with compliance/risk team members to ensure a compliant merchant journey, which balances conversion and aligns with overall strategic goals
2. Ongoing Technical Change and Prioritisation:
Groom the product roadmap to be leading and competitive with responsibilities over:
○ Core merchant BNPL product
■ Value add features (Data and insight collection, Global, Integrations)
Merchant dashboard and innovation
Shop Directory, merchant involvement and value adds
Work with marketing on with re-engagement automations, re-marketing, campaigns
– Manage the merchant facing applications product design backlog
– Ensure feedback loop from merchants are crystalised into tangible product enhancements.
3. New Product Development
– Take the lead within the business on (merchant specific) future developments to ultimately grow Laybuy’s offering and generate more revenue.
– Lead user research, and testing with early prototyping and feedback loops
Knowledge & Skills Skills + experience
● Cross business, stakeholder management up to C-level
● Great communicator, being personable and able to juggle multiple stakeholder priorities
● Strategic thinker
● Experience in funnel conversion, and modern product management analytics tools
● Makes data driven decisions
● Experience in working in payments, SAAS, fintech
● Experiencing working within cross-functional teams which include developers, product designers, subject matter experts to ship features
● Growth mindset
● Wireframing, and Story carding
Why work here??
A relaxed work environment, complete with break out spaces, quiet space, collaborative workspaces… and of course a ping pong table!
They have great offices on the North Shore that is close to key transport hubs.
Being a part of a fast-growing global company
An opportunity to supercharge your career
Your birthday off! Because no one should have to work on their birthday