Fitmate offers an online health & fitness coach to help people achieve their body goals, all via messaging. The coach ensures people succeed in the programme by tailoring actions to their specific circumstances, by looking at holistic solutions (nutrition, exercise, lifestyle) and by keeping participants accountable. The technology platform allows the programme to be affordable and work at scale.
Fitmate is an early stage start-up of Eternity Ventures, a London-based incubator and investor that builds, funds and scales tech-startups, with a particular focus on leveraging human interaction to help people make more informed life decisions and achieve their personal goals. We’re a team of startup leaders, founders and ex-strategy consultants.
Here’s a video intro from our founder.
We are looking for a Product Leader to finalise the discovery process, scale the team and bring the products to market.
About the Role
If you have a passion for early-stage consumer facing products and for ventures whose missions are to improve people’s wellbeing, and are looking for a dynamic product leadership position, this could be the role for you.
- Finalise the discovery process of the MVP to identify the right Product Market Fit.
- Hire and build a Product team to develop the product for commercial launch, and establish a solid modern product culture.
- Continuously develop the product, from MVP to commercialization and growth stages.
- Work with the executive team to develop the production vision, proposed commercial model and go-to-market approach to ramp up both customer demand and supply.
- Conceptualise and define new capabilities and solutions and understand, document and convey their impact on people, process and technology in an efficient and timely manner.
Who are we looking for?
- You’re an expert in modern forms of product planning, product discovery (e.g. high-frequency user testing; low cost incremental releases to generate validated learnings; rigorous analytic base to inform decision making) and product development processes.
- You have experience developing products end-to-end, from an idea to launch to growth.
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive working in early stage products with a high degree of uncertainty.
- You’re a leader that can set strategic direction, lead teams to execute a vision through OKRs, build a rigorous product culture and engage effectively with founders and other stakeholders.
- You’re highly analytical, a problem-solver with strong numeracy and data analysis skills.
- You are commercial, having held roles requiring you to link products to broader business goals.
Preferred (but not necessary):
- You have launched and scaled consumer-facing products for brand-new products or businesses
- Experience in health & fitness tech products
What is it like at Eternity Ventures?
Eternity People believe that a strong culture goes hand in hand with a great product to thrive.
- We’re passionate about the topics we focus on. Life’s too short.
- We’re entrepreneurial and love to innovate and bring products to life – those worthy of it.
- We deeply believe in the power of modern product processes
- We’re collaborative and open to challenge – based on facts and good judgment.
- We leave vanity at the door to make sure what we focus on adds value.
- We empower our People to be leaders, and take the responsibilities that come with it!
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive base salary and stock options
- Work at our offices in Central London with remote working options
- The opportunity to grow in the company’s leadership as we are scaling the team.