At Moneyfarm we help people protect and increase their wealth through time. Launched in 2012 and headquartered in the UK, we make investments simple and accessible through an advanced technology platform and a team of incredible portfolio managers and investment consultants.
Regulated by the FCA, our approach to investment combines human empathy and financial expertise with the efficiency of technology to deliver cost-effective advice and investment solutions to our users. We’re a fast growth company with more than 80,000 active users and a strong backing from private equity and corporate investors that helped us secure close to US$30 million in capital.
At Moneyfarm we use technology to make investing and saving accessible to everyone in a simple and transparent way. Our Product team strives to build complex and secure products that are easy to use and solve real problems our users face.
As a Senior Product Manager at Moneyfarm you work on new solutions to change the experience of users of financial services, such as new types of investment and retirement accounts, as well as new solutions to increase the user experience on our mobile and web platforms. You will work directly with our engineers, designers, portfolio managers and the marketing team from product idea to launch.
- Define strategy and launch new Moneyfarm products or enhance existing ones
- Analyse data on user behaviour and gather insights to improve products
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to implement the technical solution
- Engage the UX team to design the fresh and beautiful interfaces
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, CRM and sales to launch new products and features and drive their adoption
- Strong Product Management experience with an online trading system or similar
- Previous experience in Product Management of mobile and web technologies
- Experience with data analytics and tools such as Mixpanel, Woopra, and others
- Solid understanding of the web application and mobile apps industry
- Experience of working within a start-up or similar environment
- Understanding of financial materials and industry compliance
- Entrepreneurial attitude, strong advocate of user-experience and business needs
- BS degree in Computer Science or related degree