Made by Many creates long-lasting, culture-building and category-defining digital programmes and products that help global organisations to travel faster into the future, to push further and achieve more.
We focus on programmes that produce results, unlock new value and drive growth. Over the last 13 years we’ve launched nearly 80 breakthrough digital products and services and built new teams and businesses for clients in 14 countries.
We’re independent and based in two studios, in London and Amsterdam.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work in cross-disciplinary teams to define and deliver customer-centric products that have a real impact on our clients’ businesses. These include a wide variety of digital products, services and platforms.
This role is suited to someone who has experience working with clients, senior stakeholders and users to define a vision through to delivery of products. You should be comfortable collaborating closely with the people you’re designing for and our clients teams. Whether it’s delivering workshops or conducting field research, prototyping or scaling – you will be someone who loves thinking beyond the product.
You’ll be part of, and supported by, a friendly, inclusive and world-class design and technology team who define and improve processes and care deeply about developing each others capabilities. A team that constantly pushes themselves and our clients to create universe denting products that meet the needs of our clients’ business as well as the needs of the end-user.
Once you’re here
- You will participate in all types of projects from vision through to delivery as part of small cross-discipline teams of developers, product managers, strategists and clients.
- You will help the team plan, manage and run user research to understand user behaviour and identify needs.
- You will define minimum viable products that balance customer needs with those of the business
- You will study analytics and help the team define success metrics
- You will build and develop client and stakeholder relationships
- You will help the team plan and run agile projects and processes
- You will help run quantitative and multivariate testing on products
- You will help help identify new and innovative product propositions
What you’ll bring
- You demonstrate your product process and skills across a breadth of platforms, clients and project types.
- You have experience taking products to market by working collaboratively with developers, designers and strategists in an agile and lean way.
- You seek opportunities to learn and grow your hard and soft skills through feedback and self reflection.
- You are resilient and cope well with ambiguity, adapting your approach to changing project needs or new signals from the client, team or user.
- You are a clear communicator, conveying vision and product strategy from a user’s perspective either verbally or through text.
- You are excited by a (non-traditional) consultancy environment, working for diverse clients, industries and problems.
- You are able to travel from time to time to meet our clients and their users.
Why Made by Many
- Our people are at the top of their game – or they’re on their way there. They’re smart and kind. They’re skilled in an extraordinary range of technologies, processes, or ways of seeing, thinking and communicating.
- We’re comfortable with uncertainty or change and happy to get to grips with a new business sector, an unfamiliar product type or a novel technical approach..
- We are committed to becoming the smartest, most creative and most diverse & inclusive team you’ll ever work with. We’re on a journey to advancing diversity, equality and inclusion for Made by Many, our industry and our clients.
- We work in small, empowered teams to deliver extraordinary impact. Expect energy, excitement, burning curiosity, a bias for making, solving problems in real time, sketching to explain ideas and experimenting in the wild.
What’s in it for you
- 25+ days’ holiday as standard and extra days at Christmas
- An extra day of holiday on your birthday
Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Mac laptop with admin rights and any other tech you need to do your job
- We’ll get you a phone and pay the bills
- Investment in your professional development; whether it is formal training, conference attendance or just buying books — learning is important to us
- Regular company lunches, drinks, supper clubs and away days, as well as our summer party by the canal and our Christmas beach party in Dorset.
How to apply
- This position is for candidates located in London or Amsterdam.
- We are currently working from home and opening our offices in accordance with lockdown measures for people who want to work in our offices. We are monitoring the situation and reviewing our work from home policy monthly.
- Our application process:
- Successful applicants will be invited to a short phone interview (max 30 min) so that we can all get to know each other. Come to that call with a project to walk through at a high-level and some questions for us and we’ll do our best to answer them.
- Should you proceed to the next stage, we will invite you to a second 1 hour VC interview which will be skills based. We will ask you to prepare for a short exercise which will be the focus of the interview.
- Should you proceed to the next stage, we will invite you to a second 1 hour VC interview where we’ll find out more about your experience. We’ll also give you an understanding of what to expect working at Made by Many as well as give you a chance to show us your process and skills.
- We ask you to include examples of your work and achievements.
- No recruiters please. We have partnerships already in place with selected recruiters who have exceptional diversity networks.