Say is looking to hire a PM. we’re a small team of about 20 people working in investor communications. we’re going up against (and taking down) a large monopoly in the space.
after securing a seed round in 2018 we reached profitability just two years later in 2020. i started my PM career with this company and am currently one of three product managers here. happy to answer any questions you may have!
Say is expanding its product team and looking for an experienced product manager to take complex and disparate ideas and objectives from multiple sources and synthesize them into a logical and detailed blueprint for building quality products.
This role will report to the Director of Product and work day to day with multiple departments including design, engineering, sales, and operations. Your responsibilities will include:
– Create, manage, and communicate your roadmap to internal and external stakeholders
– Define the scope and goals of your projects and coordinate seamlessly with designers and engineers every step of the way
– Write detailed requirements including product specifications, user stories, and other work products that clearly and thoughtfully communicate the needs of end users.
– Be captivated with our customers and end users—observe them firsthand working with the product, engage with them to learn, and incorporate their goals into the product.
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and external collaborators and partners.
– Work with a talented, motivated, and selfless team who values your unique experience and contribution.
– Make an immediate impact at a fast-growing, venture-backed FinTech start-up
You are a seasoned product manager who loves solving hard problems, performing user research, and getting your hands dirty. You collaborate effectively with others but are also able to drive products forward. You don’t wait for answers, you relentlessly go and find them and can communicate findings to multiple audiences. You hold yourself and your work product to the highest standard and aren’t above chipping in and helping others. You are prepared to play a pivotal role in developing roadmaps and shipping products that delight customers. Lastly, you have a general understanding of financial services and are comfortable interacting and building products in the B2B space.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
– 4+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of delivering quality products on-time and meeting customer needs
– Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent writing and presenting skills
– Prove A/B testing skills using Google Analytics, MixPanel, Optimizely, or similar
– Data analysis get your own data and set up your own experiments and data visualization skills to find and convey insights and results clearly (experience with Domo, Tableau, Looker, or similar preferred)
– Excellent product intuition and interest
– Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
– FinTech and/or startup experience
– Technical and/or business background