At eVisit, we’re working to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone everywhere and we cannot accomplish this vision without delivering a compelling product. We need a senior product manager who can help us realize value for our company, our providers and our patients.
Our product teams are organized around our customer’s jobs-to-be-done. You will join one of these teams with developers, QA, an engineering leader and a UX designer. Our different teams are focused on the following: improve health outcomes, deliver better care, enhance the accessibility of our product to all users or expand a health care organization’s ability to use eVisit.
We use data and impact metrics to demonstrate progress, we’re not a feature factory. You and your team will be measured not on output but on outcomes.
At eVisit, you will have the opportunity to define product that truly changes peoples lives.
Who you are:
- You’re trustworthy and a hard worker
- You have initiative and constantly strive to improve & exceed goals
- You work to communicate clearly to ensure mutual understanding
- You have empathy for all our stakeholders but foremost for our users
- You’re open-minded and adaptable to others ideas even when they conflict with your own
- You can discern from the variety of tasks what activities will create real value
- You’re a leader who knows how to create a climate of trust and to influence others to accomplish a shared vision
What you’ll own:
- Defining the problems we work on
- Conducting user research to ensure we’re focused on solving our customers most valuable problems
- Vision setting and collaborating with your UX designer and team of engineers to find the most appropriate solution
- Along with the UX designer, review wireframes and prototypes with end-users to gather feedback, iterating when and where necessary
- Ensuring alignment across the company
- Collaborating with the other product teams to ensure proper prioritization and trade-offs
- Articulating the value of one solution over another
- With your team, structuring and organizing work to ensure efficiency and delivery
Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Mastery of organizing customer problems into work for engineering teams
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment with snacks and ping pong tournaments 🙂
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
Come help us simplify healthcare delivery to everyone everywhere!