At eVisit, we’re working to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone everywhere and a seamless user experience is fundamental to delivering on that promise to our patients and providers. We need a user experience designer who can help us accomplish this vision.
Our product teams are organized around our customer’s jobs-to-be-done. You will join one of these teams with developers, QA, an engineering leader and a product manager. Our different teams are focused on the following: improve health outcomes, deliver better care, enhance the accessibility of our product to all users or expand a health care organization’s ability to use eVisit.
We use data and impact metrics to demonstrate progress, we’re not a feature factory. Working with your team, you will have a say in not just how something works but in what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
At eVisit, you will have the opportunity to define product that truly helps people at moments in their lives when they most need help and when a simple, easy-to-use experience is essential.
Who you are:
- You’re trustworthy and a hard worker
- You’re a creative thinker who identifies patterns in user behavior
- You work to communicate clearly to ensure mutual understanding
- You have empathy for all our stakeholders but foremost for our users
- You’re open-minded and adaptable to others ideas even when they conflict with your own
- You’re a problem solver who faces challenges with optimism
What you’ll own:
- Defining the solutions to the problems we work on
- Conducting user research to ensure our solutions are the best they can be
- Collaborating with your team of engineers and product manager to find the most appropriate solution
- Creating concepts, wireframes and prototypes
- Along with the product manager, review wireframes and prototypes with end-users to gather feedback, iterating when and where necessary
- The information architecture, interactions, and the visual design
Experience you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, or visual design
- Understanding of user research and human-centered design best practices
- Understanding of UX design methodologies & tools
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment with snacks and ping pong tournaments 🙂
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth\
Come help us simplify healthcare delivery to everyone everywhere!