Designers at 15Five have the unique opportunity to work with the latest social science to create world-class experiences that have a positive impact on thousands of lives.
We are seeking to fill a number of key roles across our Product Design team at various levels of seniority (Mid-Level, Senior and Principle). We encourage you apply if you have at least 2+ years of professional experience.
As a Product Designer at 15Five, you will lead design within one of 8 cross-functional squads. You will collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering partners to define the strategic direction for your product area. You will partner with your Product Manager to define the squad vision and help to shape its roadmap and goals.
What you’ll do
- Support your squad vision and objectives with Product and Engineering partners
- Continuously collaborate with your Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our customers and product vision
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, and UX Research to design simple experiences that our customers love
- Independently define the goals of research projects and confidently run research and testing projects
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems; sometimes work on very broadly defined concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution. Work to improve the experience for existing product features
- Ensure design quality across your product area and produce designs that are visually cohesive with other products
- Use the Design System to produce elegant and simple designs
- Work closely with other product designers to evolve our design system intentionally as we scale
What you’ll ideally bring
- Outstanding product design skills with a strong portfolio showcasing your UX, interaction and visual design strengths
- Ability to own design projects end-to-end from concept to implementation
- Proficiency with facilitating and synthesizing user research and data
- Ability to collaborate strategically with UX Research, Product, and Engineering partners to drive and influence product decisions
- Ability to clearly convey ideas whether describing complex projects or delivering design critiques
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- You are used to working with distributed teams across the world
- Highly proficient with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch
- Passion for 15Five’s Mission