Restream allows you to broadcast live video to 30+ social networks at the same time. Our customers include professional and amateur gamers, fortune 500 companies, politicians, and celebrities.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join Restream’s team. In this role, you will be responsible for Restream Studio product. Your primary role is to manage our roadmap for product development and analyzing data to identify the highest impact features to be built. You will collaborate closely with design, customer support, marketing, and engineering teams.
- 4+ years of experience in building consumer products with a large number of users.
- Ability to turn big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research.
- Data-driven and business-minded approach to product development.
- Have empathy for our end users, always be considering their needs against our business requirements.
- Good English, both verbal and written.
- Entrepreneurial experience is a big plus.
- Define short- and long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to make sure the right things get built.
- Focus on little big details and user experience.
- Drive rapid prototyping of new ideas, and continuously collect feedback from customers.
- Design, run and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Explain product updates and changes to internal teams and other stakeholders.