Bower Collective is a direct-to-consumer digital platform for Earth’s best sustainable home and personal care products, with a vibrant and growing community of highly engaged consumers.
Bower Collective’s vision is to eliminate plastic waste, transform the way people consume household products and in so doing create a more sustainable world!
We are growing rapidly, with substantial venture capital backing. We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to take our digital experience to new heights and deliver a best in class product to our customers.
We are based in Bath but this role is not location dependent. We have team members in the UK, the Pyrenees and mountains of Colombia!
We are looking for a product superstar who comes from an eCommerce / D2C background and knows how to deliver a scalable tech product in a high growth environment. Our vision is to build an innovative product that delivers an outstanding customer experience based on continuous feedback, and that maximises revenue and subscriber growth. The product must clearly articulate our brand values and drive our sustainability impact.
You will be responsible for everything from early stage customer research through to implementation and management of our contractor design and development team.
There is scope for this role to grow over time into a Head of Product as the business grows and requirements increase.
- Take ownership of the entire product stack and manage the day to day performance of the website and all associated technology features
- Manage the cross-functional team of contracted designers and developers to achieve the best possible outcomes within budget and on time
- Own and manage the product development roadmap, feeding in both business and user requirements to ensure that we are continuously improving our experience and innovating to drive business goals
- Lead on all customer insight work, developing customer journeys and use cases and ensuring an optimal level of customer experience at all times
- Collaborate with tech leads around Quality Assurance process