We are looking for a passionate Head of Digital Product Design to lead and inspire a small in house team to deliver an outstanding digital experience across web and native.
You will scale the UX/UI/Research team for digital, providing mentoring, coaching and direction while raising the bar through key hires.
You will be the champion of customer centric UX. By serving the customer better we will unlock commercial value for the business. You will help identify those opportunities by working closely with the Digital Product, Insights and Proposition teams. We will be working on everything from continuous improvements within existing journeys to major new strategic capabilities.
Working in a tribe/squad model, your role will be to guide and raise the bar on performance of your team as we transition from an internal agency model to being embedded across the tribes and squads.
You will create and standardise the digital design strategy and processes to support it, helping us go faster with better decisions while delivering at high quality.
- Strong end-to-end Product Design experience across UX, UI and Research
- Extensive experience of hiring, mentoring and coaching outstanding designers
- Startup experience, working within small, agile, cross-functional teams who deliver at pace
- Able to inspirationally champion customer-centric design at all levels of the organisation with energy and enthusiasm
- Deep understanding of user-centred design principles and methods
- Ability to prioritise effectively while remaining focused on value
- A strong experience of mobile and native design in an eCommerce environment
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it’s deeply important to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. We know, based on research, that some people are less likely to apply for this role. Please consider the above bullet points as guidance (our perfect candidate may not meet 100% of them) and if you feel you would be suitable for this role then please get in touch.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re inventive, a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream – Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver – We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care – We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- Holidays – 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes – 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials – Wine, beer and soft-drinks