At Zalando, customers have a choice of more than 2000 brands and over 300k articles. The mission of our Supply Planning & Analytics team is to ensure that we’ll always have the right offer for our customers. As a Head of Product Management, you’re executing on that mission by shaping the product landscape for the planning and reporting process. Your ability to understand the commercial opportunities and needs of Buying and Merchandising will define the long-term strategy in our product development. Automation and recommendations will boost the impact of your products and drive our platform transition.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Discover commercial opportunities and how our products can tap into them
- Define the long-term vision of our product portfolio in planning, reporting, and predictive buying
- Lead and mentor our product management team and team-up with your colleagues from engineering
- Drive the automation and recommendation capabilities of our products to increase their impact
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data-driven, and collaborative Product Management practitioner and leader
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand, analyze, and clearly communicate business problems and priorities to engineering teams and business stakeholders
- A hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling, and backlog prioritization
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded attitude. You’re passionate about building pragmatic, scalable solutions that deliver business results
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.