Location: London (Remote COVID-19)
Lightricks London is on the lookout for a Product Manager to join our Boosted team. Lightricks is counting on Boosted to play a major role in their long-term roadmap through the delivery of state-of-the-art creative marketing software that will support small business-owners to grow their brand through visual media.
Reporting to the VP Product, our new PM will champion a segment of the wider product strategy through the development of valuable, usable, and feasible solutions for our Boosted users. This can be achieved through defining their own vision for their product area, driving processes like user-interviews, and collaborating with all teams across the organisation. Through regular research, analysis, insights, they will interpret complex data into decision-making and lead a team of product engineers and designers to deliver their roadmap.
Our ideal candidate has experience delivering well-executed consumer driven products either in their entirety or features and components that form part of a large-scale ecosystem. They have experience leading product teams in a high-growth company and a fast-changing environment.
- Deliver high performing products and features within Boosted.
- Lead a team of product development experts mostly made up of software engineers and designers.
- Identify and navigate key tradeoffs in product decisions.
- Define a vision, then set and execute against ambitious and well-defined OKRs.
- Influence data scientists, online campaign managers, researchers, business intelligence experts and many other key stakeholders at
- Lightricks to help scale your product.
- Collaborate with the VP Product and other PMs in Boosted to factor your plans into the high-level strategy to ensure that from discovery through to launch your strategy is understood and delivered.
- Analyse your product performance, use your insights to drive change in the form of goals and objectives that are delivered to plan and on time.
- Understand our competitors, their strengths and positioning in and the marketplace relative to Boosted.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager delivering large-scale / international B2C mobile or web software.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- You are able to demonstrate strong fundamentals in product, UX, data analysis, business thinking.
- You have experience leading line-managed teams of 10 or more people.
- You fully understand Agile concepts and process methodologies.
- You’ve defined and executed a product vision.
- You’ve given meaningful team objectives and introduced metrics to measure their success.
- You use data to underpin your decisions and can expertly provide analysis to back this up.
- You’ve led a variety of product discovery processes such as user interviews, design prototyping, and other rapid learning methods.
- You’ve designed and implemented a/b tests, multivariate tests, other experiments.
- You are naturally curious, self-reflective, and committed to the improvement of yourself and others.
- You are organised, thorough, driven, passionate, able to work under pressure.
- You have high-EQ, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- You came from a professional background in marketing, software/mobile development or product design – a bonus!
- You have delivered SaaS or Freemium subscription products – a bonus!
- Experience managing remote distributed teams across multiple time zones – a bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Medical Insurance (for you and the family!)
- Cycle Scheme
- Gym Subsidy
- Food – and lots of it!
- & many, many other perks …