Are you motivated by visioning big ideas and turning them into solutions? Does the idea of building a next-generation video conference platform and owning a portfolio part of it excite you? Then the Product Manager position at Interactio is perfect for your next career move.
You will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for the Broadcaster services, developing product requirements, and overseeing execution for our mobile app delivery. Broadcaster is the core of Interactio platform, which is used for both: hosting the remote meetings with thousands of participants as well as offering remote or onsite interpretation to those meetings. You’ll work with internal stakeholders across engineering, sales, and product as well as customers to develop deep empathy for users of our platform.
- Build and champion product strategies and vision throughout client engagements, as well as inspire and brief internal team members to deliver on that vision.
- Become an expert in our users and customers through various research methods and workshop facilitation methodologies in order to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Take ownership over creating product plans and roadmaps with the buy-in of executive stakeholders.
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD) – be meticulous in ensuring requirements of all types (client, business, user experience, design, technical, non-functional) are understood, documented, kept up-to-date, conflicts resolved, and finally communicated in a timely fashion to team members and client stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize our backlog of ideas and enhancements, as well as organize product releases and priorities properly, ensuring compliance with business value expectations.
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users – define measurement plans for the digital products that we design and build.
- Ensure requirements have been delivered to specifications, defects have been managed through to resolution, and assess readiness for launch.
- Continuously prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision – based on data and research-driven insight.
- Help shape the discipline of Product Management at Interactio.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- It’s easy for you to break down complex problems into logical, digestible steps.
- Ambiguity doesn’t scare you, and you thrive on turning ambiguity and conflicting information into clarity in a fast-changing environment.
- You have a portfolio of digital products that you have shipped, managed and operated, and are proud to share how it delivered value to end-users.
- Top-notch technical writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- You’re good at techie speak and non-techie speak. You’ve collaborated in multidisciplinary teams, are able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn business, UX, design requirements into technical specifications.
- You have done it before, with a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Product Management, with a preferred specialization in media streaming software or language interpretation industry.
- If you happen to have three letters after your name for project management, business analysis or certified scrum product owner, we do consider it an asset.