London, Full-Time or Contract, Remote
We’re Zero 1. We build companies that transform industries.
We’re Zero 1, a venture builder that partners with leading corporations to create, validate and build companies that solve the world’s biggest challenges.
We are a fast-growing team of engineers, growth hackers, designers, product experts and entrepreneurs. We are constantly generating and validating new ideas, and are currently building a groundbreaking innovation platform to power our services.
UX Designers at Zero 1
As a UX Designer at Zero 1 you will be passionate about user experience, and at the forefront of new thinking and techniques. Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, you will own research, ideation, and design, and work closely with our CEO and CTO.
In this role, you will
- Design discussion guides and help co-lead UX research to understand user needs and identify product requirements
- Help lead ideation of product features based on user needs
- Create workflows, wireframes, customer journey maps, high fidelity comps, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing and interviews
- Document competitor and technology trends to inform inform design outputs
- Work in close collaboration with the CEO, CTO, and product manager, and manage external design (UI) resource
- Attend and facilitate user research and client meetings
You should have
- Minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent user-centered design skills with a portfolio to prove examples of ideating, prototyping and designing new products
- Strong experience with all stages of design, with particular experience of discovery processes and ideating products from scratch
- Strong prototyping, wireframing and design skills with proficiency using Figma a plus
- The ability to see the bigger picture and capacity to design for scalability and reuse, not just one-off specific solutions.
- Experience with app analytics and deriving insight from quantitative user experience metrics
- A keen eye for detail, whilst knowing how to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity prototypes
- Excellent with clients and customers
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Zero 1 and our portfolio companies
- Flexible remote working
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals