CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $90 billion in deposits, $7 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you a consumer-oriented product leader looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver breakthrough financial products and frictionless customer experiences? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Product team within the Consumer and Wealth Management Division. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful with prior experience managing/launching successful products, leading agile teams, and driving decision-making across cross functional groups.
As a Product Manager you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and brand teams to develop, prioritize and own a part of the product roadmap for Marcus by Goldman Sachs. You will drive the agile development process to deliver new features and functionality, identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class customer experience across our web and mobile properties.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to enhance and extend the Marcus product line.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and design differentiated products and experiences in personal finance
- Define feature development, build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- Own and drive a product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provide a world-class customer experience
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Experience leading cross functional teams and managing/launching successful products
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
- Proficient in Sketch, Keynote, or similar applications