In just five years, Arc has become a leading digital experience platform among brands, publishers and broadcasters in 24 countries — a content management platform offering integrated e-commerce, video livestreaming, and web rendering and delivery. You will work on the sales team helping Arc to grow and expand around the world.
Owned by Jeff Bezos, Arc (https://www.arcpublishing.com/) was engineered to meet the demands of enterprise brands and media and entertainment companies around the world. Today, Arc powers more than 1,500 sites across 24 countries, reaching over 1.5 billion unique monthly visitors.
The Product Specialist is the sales team’s expert on how the Arc products work – giving sales demos, leading technical deep dives, and conducting trainings for proof-of-concept projects.
You will work with the other members of the sales team, driving deals forward to achieve our goals in closing new business. You will also work with the Product, Account Professional Services, and Platform engineering teams, to understand how Arc is used by clients and what is on the roadmap.
You must maintain a firm understanding of the Arc products and product roadmaps, both from a user perspective and from a technical perspective, and be able to explain how they work to everyone from content marketers to Chief Technology Officers.
You embody our team ethos:
- Accountable and transparent with each other for continuous improvement
- Experts in our domains driving creative solutions
- Small things, big impact, every prospect, every time
- Agile, ego-free deal mindset
- Understand and communicate the product inside and out
- Understand and communicate the customer’s business goals and technical environment
- Collaborate with solutions architect, product, engineering, and professional services teams to recommend solutions
- Grow internal capabilities of sales team and improve team success
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B and SaaS environments; preferably customer-facing roles in product management, sales engineering, or success management
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Self-directed with a bias for speed
- Willingness to adapt and change as our agile sales process evolves
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to travel 25% to 35% for client meetings (once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Strong organizational, listening, creative problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels within an organization, including executive and C-level clients
- Ability to work well in a dynamic group environment and under deadline pressures