We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who is passionate about leading product teams to design efficient fulfillment processes for our Order & Campaign Product area to help us grow and achieve our mission.
The order and campaign team is the product division that supports the operation team to prepare, process and invoice retailers contracts, by providing the internal tools needed to manage the contract fulfillment life-cycle in a timely efficient manner, with high quality in a scalable way.
- Lead and guide the product teams toward clear objectives.
- Ensuring continuous growth for your team and help them stay motivated.
- Look holistically at the fulfillment processes and optimize them based on cost/speed/quality and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Effectively analyze complex product problems and draft strategies to solve them.
- Create, update, and communicate a clear and compelling product vision and roadmap.
- Prioritize the product roadmap in close collaboration with stakeholders and your team.
- Define meaningful success metrics for products and create scorecards to track and optimize them.
- Drive alignment between different stakeholders with confidence and ensure that products are aligned with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Identify and assess new opportunities for products, by monitoring metrics, the market, competition, and trends.
To thrive in this role you need:
- 3yrs + experience in product management is a must;
- Previous experience in other areas such as engineering, business, or data analysis is a plus.
- You’re a natural leader who inspires and motivates others to ensure continuous improvement at all levels.
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to solve problems based on insights from large data sets.
- You are a curious person with a strategic view, you navigate through uncertainty and have clear fact-based answers around problems and solutions.
- You are able to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements and drive the team for implementation.
- You understand the importance of documentation and strive to ensure that product documentation is in place.
- Experience in working in agile organizations.
- Strong and clear communication skills in English, German is a plus