We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who is passionate about leading product teams to design efficient fulfillment processes for our Order & Campaign Product area to help us grow and achieve our mission.
The order and campaign team is the product division that supports the operation team to prepare, process and invoice retailers contracts, by providing the internal tools needed to manage the contract fulfillment life-cycle in a timely efficient manner, with high quality in a scalable way.
- Lead and guide the product teams toward clear objectives.
- Ensuring continuous growth for your team and help them stay motivated.
- Look holistically at the fulfillment processes and optimize them based on cost/speed/quality and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Effectively analyze complex product problems and draft strategies to solve them.
- Create, update, and communicate a clear and compelling product vision and roadmap.
- Prioritize the product roadmap in close collaboration with stakeholders and your team.
- Define meaningful success metrics for products and create scorecards to track and optimize them.
- Drive alignment between different stakeholders with confidence and ensure that products are aligned with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Identify and assess new opportunities for products, by monitoring metrics, the market, competition, and trends.
To thrive in this role you need:
- 3yrs + experience in product management is a must;
- Previous experience in other areas such as engineering, business, or data analysis is a plus.
- You’re a natural leader who inspires and motivates others to ensure continuous improvement at all levels.
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to solve problems based on insights from large data sets.
- You are a curious person with a strategic view, you navigate through uncertainty and have clear fact-based answers around problems and solutions.
- You are able to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements and drive the team for implementation.
- You understand the importance of documentation and strive to ensure that product documentation is in place.
- Experience in working in agile organizations.
- Strong and clear communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we can offer you:
Diversity – international, multicultural and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally. We do not only embrace diversity – we cherish it.
Development – strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on, also English and German language courses in house.
Sustainability – the opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet.
Modern Office with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids’ Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events.
Social Culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing.
If you think you could fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!
You can check out our Bonial people Instagram or read more about Bonial culture here.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading “Drive to Store” platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms “kaufDA” and “MeinProspekt” in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work