The Product Manager is responsible for managing the creation and implementation of the Product Development Lifecycle for our roadmap items, and working with key stakeholders to drive this framework within the business.
The main requirement of the role is to support the company’s achievement of its business objectives via the development of our proprietary technology. This is done by identifying what developments and features are required from each business area by collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will be required to develop strong working relationships across the SLT in order to understand blockers and effectively implement what is required to achieve goals.
- You will be an SME for the product and for interdepartmental processes that orient around the product.
- You will work directly with end users both internally and externally to gain understanding of user requirements and use cases that support and oppose our development.
- You will create, maintain and support the PDLC process across all areas of development.
- Management of product roadmap, including prioritisation framework to inform ordering of developments. Constant view of roadmap and upcoming releases.
- PDLC creation and management for each roadmap item, including stakeholder onboarding and management.
- Writing specifications and building functional beta models for potential devs and features, working closely with sponsors/champions and the Head of Product to distill this information accurately to make better informed decisions.
- Effective measurement of all releases against success criterias created by you and agreed upon by all stakeholders in PDLC.
- Cross business system management, ensuring all workflows leading to and away from the product are mapped effectively and working optimally.
- You will have a strong ability to convey information succinctly and persuasively via presentations, discussions and documentation to end users as well as senior management.
- You will be adept at an agile approach to task management and able to shift focus quickly, whilst remaining organised and efficient.
- Previous experience in a product/data/analytics role desirable but not essential.