eKuore has built its business on developing medical devices to increase the confidence of the medical professionals.
In the process, we have developed several medical devices focused on the acquisition of body sounds. Now, we are embarking on a journey to make our devices even more powerful and intuitive for our users.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for an energetic Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products.
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements.
- Create clear goals for the team
- Drive product development with a team of Engineers, Designers to deliver impact for our business and users.
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to bring products to market.
- Manage and coordinate external projects with medical stakeholders
The Skill Set
- 3-5 years of product management experience, medical devices or electronics.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team.
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver.
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.