Apperio is a VC-backed, SaaS application that provides visually engaging, interactive and insightful analysis of legal work for in-house legal teams and their law firms. We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to deliver our ambitious product vision with our design and engineering teams. The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and requires strong critical thinking and communication skills. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to understand complex business problems and create valuable solutions in a collaborative environment.
As a Senior Product Manager at Apperio you will need to be equally able to present to the executive team or work through a configuration issue with customer support. You will take ownership for the full lifecycle of product development from conducting research with customers, identifying problems and opportunities, to scoping delivering features, measuring engagement and presenting what you have learnt.
Apperio promotes an equal, diverse, friendly and transparent working environment.
- Identify customer problems and propose valuable and viable product solutions.
- Clearly define, document and iterate on problem and solution statements.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to define the product roadmap.
- Engage with the design team to create highly usable features.
- Fully include the Engineering team to create feasible and deliverable projects.
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative feedback from customers.
- Provide product expertise and training to Customer Success and Sales.
- Research trends, partners and competitors in legal technology.
- 3+ years SaaS experience as a product manager, ideally B2B.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex business domains.
- Aptitude for technical products and working closely with engineering.
- Awareness of good design principles and value of UX.
- Right to work in the UK (we are not able to sponsor visas).
- Stock options – we want everyone to have a stake in the business.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with Vitality
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Regular social events, team lunches and nights out.
- Free snacks, drinks and breakfasts.
- Central office location in Holborn (please note: we are currently primarily operating on a WFH basis until July 2021 at the earliest due to Covid).