CVS Health has a bold digital agenda to transform healthcare and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are hiring an experienced Product Manager to join an early-stage, entrepreneurial digital product team within CVSH that is focused on transforming the digital health journey for patients through a consumer-first, seamless digital experience that helps consumers navigate and manage their healthcare across the CVS Health family of products and services.
As a Product Manager, you will participate in developing and executing on the vision and strategy for a growing team that is building the front door to healthcare within CVSH. This role is deeply cross-functional and requires working closely with engineering, UX, business, operations, and executive teams to deliver a truly seamless consumer health experience to market. A successful candidate will thrive at challenging the status quo and reimagining legacy experiences and technologies into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The PM will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process: deeply understanding the business, the consumers, the market and working with the team to innovate, test, and deliver value.
- Determine and set product goals that align to enterprise strategic goals and consumer needs, and use those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize product features and stories
- Collaboratively determine market requirements for current and future products/experiences with research to uncover customer needs and defining the optimal solution(s) to meet those needs in partnership with UX and engineering
- Acts as the voice of the customer and product SME within the scrum team, communicating product vision and user stories to the team to ensure the product features meet our customer’s needs
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing the product backlog, by balancing risk, value, learning opportunities and dependencies
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and quality, as well as identify optimization opportunities
- Communicate product vision, ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to stakeholders to ensure alignment
- 3+ years required experience in software product management, with demonstrated success in building large-scale consumer facing products
- Prior working experience with a software development team in an agile environment
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical and people skills
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- General understanding of core programming and computer science concepts
- Past product management or other related experience in a healthcare, digital health, or healthcare IT business
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Able to balance customer-centricity, stakeholder expectations and technical feasibility for software product or product line, clearly articulating tradeoffs
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment within a large organization
Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience.