- – London or the Midlands
- – 37.5 hours per week
- – Band 5 entry level salary
• Meet the NMC requirements to be registered as a Nurse in the UK – please check our FAQ pages for more details
• Excellent English (ideally you’ll hold an academic IELTS certificate with scores of at least 7.0 in all four components)
• Most of our nurses start working as Band 5 general nurses, with a salary of £21,000 – £26,000 per annum – but we also have other opportunities for experienced candidates.
• Once placed in a hospital, you will have multiple opportunities to develop your skills and achieve higher pay as you gain experience. If you decide to join a teaching hospital, you might also be able to start working towards your MSci and other qualifications.
Healthperm Resourcing is a publicly listed, international recruitment company with offices in Dubai, Manila, and London. We offer our candidates not only effective help in the recruitment process and communications with the hospital, but also practical advice on relocating to and living in the UK, writing a CV in English and succeeding in a British job interview.