TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
At TrueAccord, we help 5M+ users pay off their debts more painlessly and take control of their financial lives more quickly. This role will be primarily focused on improving and optimizing the Customer Engagement agents’ experience so we can continue to deliver on our best in class customer service.
You’ll be working closely with UX Research, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations to understand agents’ information display needs, workflows, and tooling. Design innovative solutions to help increase their productivity by making agents’ work easier and more straightforward. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work across functional areas and levels of management at a successful, fast-growing start-up that’s transforming an industry.
Please share your portfolio or any relevant projects that you’ve worked on. Apply now to make a huge impact in a growing organization.
- Lead the user experience design efforts for the agent experience
- Work with UX Research to understand agents’ needs and incorporate insights into design decisions
- Define user flows and interaction models to create intuitive workflows and tools
- Help define TrueAccord’s design language, exploring systems, patterns, and interface components for use throughout our agent experience
- Articulate design ideas to other team members and communicate creative requirements
- Understand the technical implications of your design decisions and work closely with engineers to bring your designs to life
- Be an advocate and evangelist for design throughout the TrueAccord organization
- Ability to think about what we should build, not just how it should look
- Good understanding of visual and interaction design systems, able to see the big picture but still get excited about small details
- Desire to listen to feedback and use constructive criticism to better inform designs
- Readiness to interview and learn from agents and other subject matter experts
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams (Product, Engineering, Operations)
- Ability to prototype designs using a tool such as Axure or Invision
- Ability to produce wireframes, mockups, and other artifacts for communicating design ideas
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other design tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience in interaction design or a related design discipline
5+ years experience as a product designer or user experience designer
- Must have a portfolio showcasing product design solutions
- Service design experience a plus
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.